ClearJet Inkjet Spray – Fixative & Protective Clear Laminate
ClearJet® Inkjet Spray by LandorUK is an easy to use “PROTECITVE” inkjet print Spray fixative, and UV resistant Laminate coating. High quality resins is key to protecting adequately your inkjet prints, or any inks or prints since they are limited without protection! Our inkjet sprays will Increase UV Fade Resistance, Water resistance, as well as to enhance the image vibrancy of your inkjet prints. This is so easy and quick and does not require special equipment, and does not even make a mess! You can spray quickly and easily a clear protective coating, with choice of finish: Gloss, satin or matt (matt is also sometimes referred to as low gloss). Fast drying and easy to apply yourself, our Clearjet aerosol inkjet spray is the preferred choice by professional Artists, photographers, designers, home, craft and hobbyist users alike. High performance resins, optically clear coating so as not to diffuse the quality of the print is essential and this is where our coatings stand as one of the best protection you can buy.
ClearJet® Liquid laminate Protective spray is compatible with virtually all print or decorative substrates, including canvas, vinyl (enamel receptive and non-enamel receptive), banners, fiberglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. ClearJet® is optimised for standard inks (water-based), as well as all other ink types such as Solvent, UV, Latex, and even Dye Sublimation prints.
When protecting of Fine Art Inkjet prints on Fine Art Canvas or Fine Art Papers use ClearJet® FA (Fine Art version), for the very best in protection and assured longevity of your prints. Clearjet penetrates the surface of canvas, guaranteed to ensure the ink/media combination is more flexible, water resistant and archival.
Protect Your treasured prints against cracking, also when stretching canvas is another important and essential feature of Clearjet FA.
Further information is available by requesting your free copy of the Landor Liquid Lamination Handbook.
Key Benefits Summary:-
- ‘No Clean-Up’, fast, clear and bubble free Aerosol Spray Cans when ease of use is a priority
- For larger coverage areas and economy choose from Type BR Brush & Roll Formula, Type S Ready-to-Spray Formula
and Type LL For Liquid Laminating Equipment (Custom Manufacture Only)
- Use Instead of Film Laminates to reduce waste
- Contains State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors for Extended fade resistance
- Will Not Yellow
- Protects all Desktop and wide format industrial sized inkjet printed prints
- Excellent and essential for inkjet printed Water-Sensitive Inks.
- Quick & easy solution for Vehicle and Fleet Graphics. -Livery and vehicle wraps
- Choose the Gloss level you want when protecting your inkjet prints. ClearJet® is available in Gloss and Semi-Gloss, whilst ClearJet® FA is available in Gloss, Semi-Gloss and Low Gloss (matt)
Join the Liquid Lamination Club now (see below), it’s FREE. You will have access to tips and tricks plus all our technical data on the products. Or call us and we will talk you through the best methods, material and process for protectin and prolonging the life of your inkjet prints